AT14 Day 36: If you only need a good third

6/19 Thurs
Graymoor->nature landscapes
1406->1446

Ugh. The rain started early in the AM. I happened to pick a spot where the roof leaked. Just a drip. But it woke me up and made me move. I really didn't want to be here today. It rained until 11. I was moving so slow. Almost as if I was trying to slow myself down. The sun came out. It was 1 pm. I needed water. I went to a tent site with a pump and laid out my stuff to dry while I filtered the water. I made a few needed phone calls. It was 3 pm.  Crap. I had only cover 17 miles in 8:30.  I got up and started running. I didn't stop until 8 pm. I had covered 23 miles in just over 5 hours. A pretty good pace with a pack. I walked across a swamp on a long boardwalk while eating dinner. I cross some railroad tracks and was at the nursery.  The power outlets didn't work and the bathroom was locked. I got water and passed out. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nolans 41

WURL, And I think to myself...

Utah Thirteeners